Monday, February 8, 2016

Take Your Stand

Listen to the sound of the wind blowing from the East. I am blowing a fresh wind upon you. This fresh wind is going to give you a new charge! A new refreshing! Lift up your arms to me. Feel the fresh wind of my Glory. For I am renewing old mindsets and mentality. I am blowing away old thinking. You will have a new posture, a new stand. You are being positioned for battle. Your old posture could not stand for battle. You will take a position in which you will not be easily moved. You will stand firm in the midst of any battle. Nothing by any means will sway you! You will be strong in battle and in the Power of my Might. Ephesians 6:11-13, " Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done           everything, to stand."    

No comments:

Post a Comment