Saturday, December 28, 2013

Refreshing Streams

As I sit looking over the horizon at the river from Hoover Dam, I can see the beauty and splendor of  God. The waters flowing downstream giving a calming peace. There is stillness and quietness all round me. The sun is beaming down on the river and glowing off the water. The clouds in the sky is clear blue. God is smiling down upon me. There is a healing taking place as I sit by the river and gaze at Gods marvelous beauty. There is an overwhelming joy and peace stirring up inside of me. Psalms 29:3-4, "The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of Glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic" I marvel at nature and how God can create something so beautiful. God speaks to me in His quiet place. The wind is so refreshing and I can hear Gods voice loud and clear. I bask in His presence. The air I breath is Gods breath of life. Lord thank you for your creation! I will forever worship you.              

1 comment: